Thank you for choosing Everyday Art Photography to document the life of your family! I am looking forward to working with you, and providing you with images you are sure to love for years to come!
On this page, you will find all of the links to the information and forms that you will need to review and sign prior to your session. If you have any questions about the custom photography process or any of the forms, please do not hesitate to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 701.426.3814. I want to help you in any way I can!
I am trying to cut down on all the paper that gets printed by having electronic forms, so below you will find everything you need. Please follow through each of these steps so that your session goes smoothly!
steps to complete to book your session:
- Review the pricing outlined in the session guide and let me know if you have any questions about session fees or pricing of the prints and products that I offer. 2017 newborn session guide | 2017 child & family session guide
- In order to hold the date and time for your session, the session fee must be paid in full. This fee is non-refundable. To do that, visit this link. Begin by creating an account using your email address and a password of your choice. Once you do that, you will be asked for an access code. That code is ART. Click on the shopping cart icon below the logo image, select the session type that applies, and add it to your cart. From there, you can check out and you will be given instruction on how to pay immediately with a credit/debit card via PayPal.
- Please read and review the sesson contract & model release and give it your electronic signature.
- Please fill out the client questionnaire. (If you’re booking a daydream mini session, I’ll send you a questionnaire at a later time; please skip this step for now!) This will help me to gather all the basic information that I need about you and your family, and it will help me to better prepare for your session. Click the link to which type of session applies: newborn client questionnaire | child & family client questionnaire |
how to prepare for your session
- Newborn clients, please read through this guide on how to prepare prior to coming to your session and what to expect during your newborn session: your newborn session | how to prepare
- What should you wear for your child & family session? After you’ve completed the client questionairre, Taci, my client stylist will contact you directly to begin planning your family’s clothing for your session. If you need to contact her, her email address is: email@example.com