Josey has his high school reunion this weekend, and Rory and I are pretty much stuck in the house because of a few things going on with Baby Brother (I’ll update more later), so I’ve been trying to keep the two of us entertained. Just a few things about this video…
1. I was running out of questions very quickly. Next time I will think them up in advance.
2. The girl does not sit still. Seriously.
3. I have no idea what the “BLECH!” thing is all about. It’s very lady-like, though.
4. Lately she has been doing this thing where she turns her lips to the side when she talks. Like when she says watermelon. What is that?
5. I am never surprised with any action or word that comes from her. She keeps me entertained; that’s for sure.
6. How is she really three years old? How is she really going to be a big sister? It just doesn’t seem possible that she can be so grown up.