Bismarck's premiere newborn photographer | Bismarck area baby photographer | Bismarck family photographer » Megan Milbradt is one of Bismarck's best newborn, child and family photographers. Offering studio newborn baby sessions, first year baby plans and outdoor family sesssions in the Bismarck, North Dakota area.

Halloween happenings

I'm so excited for all of the upcoming holidays.  We've been doing all kinds of fun stuff around our house to prepare for Halloween!  Rory is having so much fun with all of it, and it makes me even more excited to see her at Christmas time.

Yesterday, we spent the morning making popcorn balls, which was always a Halloween tradition in my house growing up.


And then of course we ate some popcorn balls!


She's completely goofy 90% of the time.  The other 10% is full of independent toddler attitude!


And then that evening we all carved pumpkins together.  I'll have to catch a couple photos of the finished ones.  Sorry about the yucky color cast on these next ones.  It was dark, and it's late tonight so I don't feel like fixing them.

Digging out the guts on her pumpkin.  She got it at the pumpkin patch and she is so proud of that thing!


Because I didn't think it was a good idea to give a 2 year old a knife…she painted hers!


And she loved it!  With as much paint as she had on there, I was really surprised that it was actually dry this morning.


Share it on Facebook Pin it on Pinterest Email to a Friend
  • Kelli - Adorable! You’ve made me want popcorn balls. Off to figure out how to make them!

  • Megan - Kelli – The orange ones are simple…one stick of butter, one bag of marshmallows, one small box of orange Jello, and about 10 cups of popped popcorn. They are SO yummy!

  • Amanda - I want your recipe for popcorn balls. I never can make good ones, they are always hard an yucky. HELP!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *