1. I’ve been feeling totally uninspired lately when it comes to photography. I’m sick of shooting in my house. Sick of it. Green grass, please hurry up! Thank goodness the weather has warmed up, and I can see the end of winter in sight. I’m not going to actually say it is over yet, though. You never know around here!
2. The thought of spring makes me anxious for spring photo sessions! If you are thinking about scheduling one, now is the time because, as always, my timeView full post »
It’s been a long while since I’ve done this. I have so many snapshots of the kids and little things to jot down, so I’m going to try to remember some of it.
1. First up…the Monster is already 6 months old. Unbelievable. Actually, more than 6 months now, but this was taken around the 6 month mark.
2. At his 6 month checkup, he weighed in at 16 pounds, 9 ounces and 27 3/4 inches. Such a tall and skinny guy! And tell me how this works…at both his 4 and 6monthView full post »
This started off as a ten on tuesday post, but yeah…it’s closer to Thursday now. So I don’t know what to title it, but I have some random bits on my mind, so here goes. And I think I will number them just to keep things organized.
1. First off, my 9 week old baby boy. I will never get tired of that face!
2. Speaking of that face, I feel like I just don’t get to see it enough some days. He has to go to bed so early that I feel like after we get home for the day itView full post »
1. I didn’t know for sure if we got a day off for the July 4th holiday since it is on Saturday this year. I checked today, and we do get Friday off! Do you have any idea how excited that makes me?
2. This past weekend, I remembered I had purchased a pair of preschool scissors awhile back, so I dug them and the crayons and markers out. For some reason, it seemed Rory had lost interest in coloring for quite some time, but the scissors changed that. She spent a lot of the day cuttingView full post »
Okay, so I started this post on Monday and didn’t finish. So I thought I’d just roll it into ten on Tuesday. Well, guess what…I didn’t finish that either. And now today is Wednesday, but it is actually only a couple hours away from Thursday, and I’m not confident I’ll finish tonight either, so that is where my title comes from.
1. Let’s go all the way back May 30th. It was the most perfect weekend EVER, and we took full advantage. We got the boatView full post »
I thought this would be the best way for me to catch up on all the events since I haven’t been blogging much. I’ll see if I can make ten, and my goal is to get this posted before Tuesday is over, but we shall see!
1. Two Sundays ago, so 04.26, it was seriously the nicest day we’ve had forever. Josey and I had big plans to get some stuff done out in the yard. We got started, worked for a little bit, and then I sat down. Once I get going, I should never sit down. We decided itView full post »
I haven't blogged forever, mostly because of lack of photos, so I figured 10 on Tuesday was in order. Rory has been sick for what seems like the entire last month, and I have been dealing with the pregnancy yuckies, so photo taking has been the last thing on my mind.
1. This weekend, Rory and I were headed to the mall. As we were driving down the street, she spotted a guy jogging on the sidewalk. He eventually stopped to cross the street, and as we droveView full post »
So, I've seen lots of other people do this on their blog, and since I don't have any pictures to post, I thought I'd give it a shot. Just ten random things on my mind and going on around here.
1. Rory has been obsessed with shoes lately. She loves to slip on my flip flops and wear them around. It doesn't matter if they're on the right feet or not, or even if she has her toes in the right place. She walks around skidding her feet along soView full post »
© 2021 Bismarck's premiere newborn photographer | Bismarck area baby photographer | Bismarck family photographer|ProPhoto Photo Website Designed by Dear Emmie
Don't miss out on the latest news and posts! Enter your email above to get notifications of blog updates by email.