1. I’ve been feeling totally uninspired lately when it comes to photography. I’m sick of shooting in my house. Sick of it. Green grass, please hurry up! Thank goodness the weather has warmed up, and I can see the end of winter in sight. I’m not going to actually say it is over yet, though. You never know around here!
2. The thought of spring makes me anxious for spring photo sessions! If you are thinking about scheduling one, now is the time because, as always, my time is limited and they fill up fast! Also, I’ve added a “what to wear?” section in the top header with some links to my favorite places to shop for my kids’ clothing. I always think a big part of the fun of a photo session is seeing what the kids wear, and anyone who knows me knows I LOVE shopping for kids clothes!
3. Over the weekend, Rory and I did some fun Easter activities. We made these egg rice krispie treats. Rory is always up for anything involving sprinkles.
4. Diet eggs. I thought it was so funny that she thought that’s what I was saying. I really didn’t even want to correct her!
5. I always love pulling up images that are so similar and in the same time frame. It makes me a little sad, actually, seeing how much she’s changed. 2009 to 2010…
6. Speaking of change…her forth birthday is just around the corner. My gosh, it doesn’t seem possible!
7. Poor Cohen has an ear infection. He has just not been his normal, laid back self, so I knew something was up. On the way home from the doctor today, we stopped to pick up his antibiotics. While waiting for the prescription, we did a little shopping, and he got to ride in the cart for the very first time! My gosh, he was just so cute sitting in there, checking things out. And he looks so small. He was clinging tight to his nose drops. I just had to snap a photo with my cell phone. I barely even notice how bad this photo is because that smile is just so great. How do I get a face like that out of him? Just by saying, “Mama loves you!”
8. Remember this couple? Rory gets to be the flower girl in their wedding! As of right now, she really doesn’t even know what a flower girl does, thank goodness. When we got her dress, I was afraid to let her try it on for fear that I would never get it off. Isn’t it so pretty? I love it!
ETA: After a few emails, I thought I should mention that the dress is from CrewCuts. Link found in my “What to Wear?” section!
9. I’m pretty sure I’ve been looking forward to this short week/long weekend since Christmas. Okay, maybe just since New Year’s!
10. I’m in love with this song and this video. Amazing harmonies, locations, and lighting. I have listened to/watched it no less than ten times just tonight.